We catch up with London's Russell Norman, owner of the highly successful Venetian-inspired tapas bars Polpo, Polpetto & the soon-to-open Spuntino, about his restaurant ventures, along with his favourite places to eat in London:
1. Koya Restaurant - Intimate Japanese eaterie for hand-pulled noodles & soups. Full Review
2. Barrafina - Excellent casual Spanish tapas bar in Soho. Full Review
3. Yalla Yalla - Delicious Beirut street food in Soho.
4. Caravan - Home-roasted coffee on the premises, great atmosphere.
5. Terroirs - Fantastic casual French wine bar & cuisine. Full Review