London is the global heartland of the pub-style drinking culture, where Londoners tend to love going for a 'few pints' after work and during the weekends. Several cool pubs have recently hit the scene in London, in addition to some charming old-world institutions which are still as packed as ever. Discover our selection of the best pubs in London right now:
1. The Cow - Renowned as one of the best places in London to indulge in luscious fresh oysters, a rich and creamy pint of dark beer and Cuban cigars, with a cool Notting Hill crowd. More Information
2. The Punchbowl - A trendy Mayfair pub with a great selection of tap beers. More Information
3. The Lamb - A charming, old-world pub in the heart of central London. 94 Lamb's Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LZ +44 (0) 20 7405 0713.
4. The Westbourne - A trendy gastropub hangout in Notting Hill with a vibrant outdoor terrace and a trendy local crowd. More Information http://thewestbourne.com/
5. The Holly Bush - A local Hampstead drinking institution.
6. The Old Queens Head - A cool local Islington pub with great live music and the occasional A-list guest DJ appearance. More Information