These five elements drive everything that we do at RedVisitor:
1. Up-To-Date - Out of date guidebooks, magazines and online travel websites drives us crazy. We are obsessed with finding the best new places in the world and sharing them with you.
2. Highly Selective - RedVisitor is all about the ‘best of the best’ selection, where we go through a painstaking selection process before we recommend anywhere on our site. Our guide is part foodie, part trendy, part rustic local gems ... all of the elements that inspire us as a travellers.
3. Time Poor - we don’t have time to search through hundreds of recommendations to find the gems, and we expect that you don’t either. The most important element of our guide is the “shortlist” - with a short attention span, we want to cut straight to the best when we travel somewhere. We want to quickly feel as in-the-know as a local.
4. Inspirational - we want to be inspired by images! To see what a place looks like before we even consider going there. To see an in-the-know local person actually speaking to you about their favourite places in their city.
5. Great Value - whether you have an unlimited budget or are more of a budget-chic traveller, there are recommendations for all budgets on RedVisitor.
I couldn’t be more excited and passionate about launching RedVisitor. Join us, get excited, be part of our global gang.
Welcome to RedVisitor.
Kimberley McLoughlin, Founder